Sunday, March 25, 2012

Absent Blogger

I am  really slack at blogging....Now that we have sold the business I have lots more time to sew.  To walk and think about things.  After completing the lounge my old 1230 was confused and had to go to the shop.  This is what I came home with....

Bernina 550

 The LED lights are amazing and I like the needle threader also.   The feet are the same as my Activa and I was able to swap the duplicated feet for different feet!   My old machine cost about $2900 about 18 years ago,  the new machine was $3000   (usually $4000 but a special because of the sewing and quilter show)  so they really have not gone up at all!
A TIDIED STASH   

Tidied Burda Mags


I just felt like making the room look good,  I think I am sewing room proud!  The stuff on the floor is waiting to be completed, I didn't know what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment